Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh, Hey

Hey everybody.  Sorry it has been a while.   Life happened, you know how it goes!  I thought since it's (almost!) the end of the year, and I finished my Goodreads challange, (woo!  Be my friend?) I'd list my fav books I read this year.  Not that it was always an easy journey, especially with some of those YA books I read  Oy VEY!

Enough talk!  On to my books of the year!!


The Winter Rose 
by: Jennifer Donnelly

I love this woman.  I didn't think I would like this one but I did.  Donnelly is amazing
















Slave to Sensation
by Nalini Singh

Yeahhhh this cover....this cover is BAD.  But the story inside was SO good.  I'm glad I didn't look too much at this horrid cover  ;)















The WHOLE  Demonica series
by: Larissa Ione


I loved this series!  And the spin off so far is pretty good.  My fav stories were Lore and Shade (even tho through the rest of the series he was anoooooyyyinnngggg)


















Stolen
by Lucy Christopher

This book made me want bad things.



















The Sky is Everywhere
by Jandy Nelson


Aww this one was soooo good.  I cried, I think.  I'm not sure, the details are a little fuzzy  :)
















Go Fetch
by Shelly Laurenston

I have to thank amazon for having low prices on some e-books.  I would have never picked this up if it hadn't been .99 cents!
This book was HI-Larious!
















Unholy Ghosts
by Stacia Kane

Ok this whole series was amazing.  I love this druggie heroine.

Terrible is pretty amazing too.

Thanks Bestie for the recommend!
















Magic Bites and the rest of the series
by Ilona Andrews


I love me some snarky heroines, and Kate is my savior.

















Dead Undead or Somewhere in Between
by J.A. Saare

Once again, thank you amazon!  And goodreads friends!  I would have never found my new fav heroine if not for yoooou!




















And last but certainly not friggin least...



Anna and the French Kiss
by Stephanie Perkins

Yeah, I guess people were right for once.  This was SO cute and fuzzy!
















SO, that's it!  What do you think?  Have any of you read these and also enjoyed them?  What were your favorites this year?

3 comments:

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

I absolutely adored The Sky is Everywhere, it's definitely one of my favourite books I've read this year and one that I'm certain I could read over and over again, without the book losing it's emotional impact on me. The Winter Rose and Stolen both look like fab reads (will be sure to get copies of those). Have also heard amazing things about Anna and the French Kiss - got that sitting on my shelf, but perhaps it's time to find the time to read it. *Anyway, runs off to add new books to her TBR list* Glad you've read some fab books this year!

Cherry said...

The Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews is my most absolutest favourite too :)

Precious Isla said...

i just found your blog,nice pics,let follow each other! :)

Be my friend?) I