Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

Yay it's my birthday!    :)

How much do you want to bet that it's going to be a huge snow storm today?  It happens every year...




Okay, well except for last year, but it was BLOODY COLD that day!

I have no plans for today except for sitting around the house.  I've learned not to plan anything on account of it always snowing, so I'll probably be playing Assassins Creed ALL DAY!  :D

Oh and my husband will probably take me out to dinner.  <3 he's so sweet.


Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

8 comments:

kar_took said...

It always snows on my Birthday too (Feb 27th). I hope you have a Happy Birthday whether it snows or not.

Maidenveil said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day. Here in Norway we have snow and it is really cold(for me at least, -20 C).

a!k0 said...

Happy birthday, happy birthday!!! It did snow didn't it? :D Well it's singing a happy birthday to you!! ^__^ and yay for birthday dinner!! :) Hope you have a great birthday and birthday weekend!!

Darkeva said...

Hiya, and happy birthday! I have the perfect birthday present for you -- you've won my giveaway copy of a signed edition of "Tyger Tyger" by Kersten Hamilton! Sorry to use the comment form, but I tried to find your email and couldn't :-S Anywho, if you could please contact me through Darkeva's Blog, I'd appreciate it so I can have that book sent to you asap!

Thanks!
Darkeva

Natalie said...

HOLY SNOW, BATMAN! We have NO snow and you're house looks like that? Good grief!

Well, cuddle up with your handsome hubby and enjoy that new Kindle. I love you, happy birthday!!

Straylights said...

I am happy to report that it did not snow YAY! Thanks for the birthday wishes guys! It was a very good day :D

Natalie said...

YOU TRICKED ME. I WAS AFRAID TO COME OVER AFTER THAT PICTURE!!!