Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh hey! It's June!

YAY!  Good news.  Summer arrived  yippie!  Well, at least for this week, it's here  :)

I know I've been slacking but I really do have a good excuse.....



OK, so that didn't take up the whole month of May, but you've got to be impressed with the size of him, eh?

Ummm....My irises bloomed?

Ok this month, I'm really going to try to post more on here.  Really.  REALLY.  In fact, I'm going to start on my post for tomorrow right now!



After I go grocery shopping...

3 comments:

a!k0 said...

You got a lil turtle? or tortoise? It looks kinda scary :P but yay for summer!

Straylights said...

Well, he was crossing our yard. He is not for keeps :) I think it's a turtle...he was HUGE

a!k0 said...

Awww...creature of the night :D I bet you he was a fairy in disguise trying to see what you were up to. Yeah can't really tell how big it is from that picture but i believe ya!