Friday, June 3, 2011

Rules of Attraction

Rules of Attraction
By: Simone Elkeles

When Carlos Fuentes returns to America after living in Mexico for a year, he doesn't want any part of the life his older brother, Alex, has laid out for him at a high school in Colorado.  Carlos likes living his life on the edge and carve his own path - just like Alex did.  Then he meets Kiara Westford.  She doesn't talk much and is completely intimidated by Carlos' wild ways.  As they get to know one another, Carlos assumes Kiara thinks she's too good for him, and refuses to admit that she might be getting to him.  But soon he realizes that being himself is exactly what Kiara needs right now.
















Awww this book was sooo cute!   Ugh did I just say that?  YES, yes I did.  Am I slightly ashamed?  Of course,  but I can handle it because this was one of the few books I actually enjoyed reading last month so I will proudly say that I was highly entertained by this book with the stupid cover.

This book was told from alternating viewpoints and awwww Carlos is so cute.  *girly giggles* And Kiara was awesome, and I really don't have much to say about the book except, you should read it, cause if I enjoyed it, then it must have been good.  *twirls hair around fingers, snaps gum, and giggles again*

No comments: