I got this from Lady Tink's blog. ( Yes! A successful link! ) Enjoy
1. Favorite childhood book?
The Little Mermaid by Hans Christian Anderson
The one with all the cool pictures!
2. What are you reading right now?
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
3. What books do you have on request at the library?
None. I don’t like waiting for the books to come in and usually end up buying the books from the store
4. Bad book habit?
Buying books and then letting them sit for months before I read them.
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
6. Do you have an e-reader?
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
I just started the blog, so no
9. Least favorite book you read this year (so far?)
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown UGH!
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
The Everafter by Amy Huntly and Soulless by Gail Carriger
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
Not very often
12. What is your reading comfort zone?
Urban fantasy, paranormal romance, sci fi, fantasy, mystery, and YA
13. Can you read on the bus?
Yes! Its how I finished most books while on the commute to classes
14. Favorite place to read?
15. What is your policy on book lending?
Only to my best friend, and only if it’s hardcover
16. Do you ever dog-ear books?
You must be joking
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
My heart hurts at the thought!
18. Not even with text books?
Even then! I have a problem…
19. What is your favorite language to read in?
20. What makes you love a book?
Characters that become so real to me that I wonder what they’re doing when I’m not reading the book.
21. What will inspire you to recommend a book?
22. Favorite genre?
Anything paranormal or fantasy
23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did?)
Classics, history, and biography
24. Favorite biography?
I don’t remember the last time I read a biography
25. Have you ever read a self-help book?
26. Favorite cookbook?
Don’t really have a favorite cookbook, but I did enjoy Vegan Comfort Food.
27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)?
Haven’t read one
28. Favorite reading snack?
29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience.
Fire by Kristin Cashore. Everyone said it was sooooo good and then I read it and strongly disliked it. However I did enjoy Graceling.
30. How often do you agree with critics about a book?
I think its 50 -50
31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
Everyone can use some constructive criticism
32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose?
33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read?
Have not read one yet
34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin?
Les Misrables by Victor Hugo. That sucker is huge!
35. Favorite Poets?
Never really got into poetry but Emily Dickenson I guess.
36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
If I check books out at the library I try to keep it from 1 - 3
37. How often have you returned book to the library unread?
38. Favorite fictional characters?
Rachel Morgan, Harry Dresden, Ron Weasly, David ( weather warden series) aaaand Mercy Thompson
39. Favorite fictional villain?
40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation?
Whatever I’m already reading
41. The longest I’ve gone without reading.
I don’t like to talk about the Dark Ages
42. Name a book that you could/would not finish.
Nightwalker by Jocelyn Drake, and Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan
43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
Talking and TV
44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel?
IDK Jurassic Park I guess
45. Most disappointing film adaptation?
Pretty much all of them
46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time?
47. How often do you skim a book before reading it?
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?
Boring characters, endless descriptions of eyes/hair, boring settings
49. Do you like to keep your books organized?
It is a must
50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them?
I keep all books, unless they are ones I hated ( warrior and witch) then I give them away
51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding?
52. Name a book that made you angry.
Angry because it was so stupid? Angels and Demons
53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did?
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t?
Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake
55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading?
Rachel Morgan series by Kim Harrison