Friday, August 27, 2010

Read-A-Thon Day 2

Oh man am I tired!  Last night I read Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost.  I've got a post coming up about that so you must wait patiently for my awesome  review (ha yeah right)
Last night's challenges were:  Young Adult Books Reviewed asked which character is your favorite from the current book you're reading and why. So here we go!

Book: Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Fave Character:  BONES!
Why?:  He's tough, sly, smart, strong, sweet, AND a master vampire. Not to mention he always keeps his promises *wink wink*
 Bones' character I just always pictured looking as Franklin, from True Blood.  I don't know why


Second Challenge came from Angelique from Vampires and Tofu blog asking what our favorite bed time stories were.

Mine was The Monster At the End of the Book with Sesame Streets Grover!  I remember my dad would read the book to me and do Grover's voice and pretend like the pages were really hard to turn... I know that doesn't make sense but if you read the book you would understand!   aaaah Memories!

I didn't do the other two challenges  :( whoops!

No comments: