Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon!


I've decided to participate in this years Read-A-Thon!  It runs from Aug 25- 29 and I'm sure you still have lots of time to sign up too.  Here's a link to the sign up thingy!

Here are the books I'm planning to read ( still trying to go alphabetical haha) :

1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
2. Halfway to the Grave  by Jeaniene Frost
3. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins  ( I think I might be the only person who hasn't read this book yet!  yikes! )
4. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
5. Thief With No Shadow by Emily Gee

I'm exciteeeed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're going to love If I Stay by Gayle Forman! And no, you aren't the only one who has read Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins but I think you'll love it!

Straylights said...

Thank's Kailia, If I Stay is pretty good so far! And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who hasn't read Hunger Games, can't wait to read it!