Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Five years is a long time to wait

Hey did y'all know that  Shadowfever is out?  Bahaha of course you knew!!

Did you also know that I read Darkfever when it came out in 2006 and I didn't read any of the other books since?  It's not because I didn't like the book.  Ok well I kinda didn't really like Mac, but that's neither here nor there.  NO, I waited because I knew the series would be EPIC.  And every year when BFF told me that she nearly died from the latest cliffhanger ending, I knew I was doing the right thing by waiting to read the series.  Fast forward to today. This week.  I am finally treating myself to books that I have wanted to read for FIVE YEARS.  I must say that I am quite proud of my will power  *flexes*

Tomorrow I'm starting Dreamfever and yes yes I see what all the fuss is about.   :D

3 comments:

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Haha, you are too funny- but brilliant. Because the cliff hangers were seriously, the worst EVER!
Enjoy!

Saba said...

Hey, awesome blog I love it and nice review too! Im a new follower :). feel free to stop by my blog at www.sabaawesome.blogspot.com. thanks!

Tammy (The Book Fairy's Haven) said...

Ha, I do this with many series. I hate, hate, hate cliffhanger endings so I make a point of holding out until there there are so many books in the series that I can safely start on the one without worrying about rushing it, or I just wait until the series ends and then I pick it up :) Good call for this one Stray!