The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of our bloggers answers. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND sign Mister Linky at the bottom to share with us and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Don't worry if you can't come up with ten every time...just post what you can!
Top Ten Fictional Crushes......in no particular order!
1. David from The Weather Warden series. He's a super hot Dijnn with control over material things like *ahem* clothes. Need I say more?
2. Harry Dresden from The Dresden Files. Sarcastic biting wit and always having inner turmoil over whether to use my awesome power for good or bad? Yes please! Have I mentioned how much I LOVE this series?
3. Bones from the Night Huntress Novels. That accent! That sense of humor! Those glowing green eyes! *fans self*
4. Westley from The Princess Bride. How could you not love Westley? He can fence, defeat giants, make it though the fire swamp, and outsmart a Sicilian all in the name of true love. How sweet!
5. Algaliarept from Rachel Morgan/The Hollows series. Yes, it's true. I have a crush on a demon. But he's just so awesome with those slitted goat eyes and awesome dressing style.
6. Barrons from the Fever Series. I hope that you all will forgive me when I tell you that I have only read the first book in the series *ducks* Aren't you wondering how I still remember Barrons though? First impressions really are important, because I still remember him all these years later ;)
7.Valek from the Poison Study series. Aww he's so sweet! Teaching Yelena how to detect poisons and then carving stuff for her cause he loves her. aaawwwwwww
8. Vlad from the Night Huntress Novels. I can have a crush on two guys from the same series right?! Seriously if Vlad was any cooler I might just have to give up all my crushes and completely focus on him.
9. Adam from Mercey Thompson series. I love Adam. He's so genuine and honest, and put's everything out there. He doesn't hide things (ok maybe one thing) and gives Mercy her space. <3
10. Lord Maccoon from the Parasol Protectorate. He is too funny. I love how quick he gets angry and then does his sputtering thing.