Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books for Halloween!
1. Dracula by Bram Stoker. Ok so technically I haven't finished this book yet, but I am definitely more than half way through and it is awesome. The freakiest part so far has got to be the ship coming in totally abandoned. Seriously, what you be thinking if a huge ship came up to shore and it was completely empty? I'd run like hell!
2. The Bone Collector by Jeffery Deaver. The title itself is scary enough!
*SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS** Sorry Brenna!
SERIOUSLY DONT LOOK IF YOU HAVENT READ BREAKING DAWN!!!
3. Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. OMG a crazy blood sucking baby that tears its way out of the womb?! AHHH!!! oh oops....Spoilers?
*** OKAY YOU CAN LOOK NOW****
4. Memnoch the Devil by Anne Rice. Yeah alright, I wasn't really scared by this book but the thought of having a conversation with the devil kind of freaks me out.
5. Coraline by Neil Gaimen. Freakiest children's book ever? Yes Yes I think so. The Other Mother is the stuff of nightmares!
6. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. What? I have to read it over again? DEAR GOD NOOOOOOOOO!!!! * screams bloody murder*
7. Frankenstein by Mary Shelly. Jebus! Can you imagine a freaky sewn together "man" running around in your neighborhood and peaking through your windows with his skin all rotting off? Ew.
8. Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. Yeah ok, once again not really scary. Humongous dinosaurs eating you is totally not scary at all. *whimpers*
*I can't think of anymore books at the moment, so I'm going to switch to movies
9. The Ring. I don't watch a lot of scary movies on account of the nightmares. This movie gave me nightmares for 2 weeks. I slept with the light on for about a month
10. Unsolved Mysteries. I know this isn't a movie but whatever. There was this one episode that talked about alien abduction and it scared the hell out of me. I thought the aliens were hiding behind my bed and I refused to even enter my room until my dad checked it out first. I have never watched that show since. Plus the narrator guy was scary just by himself...freak!