Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Very Superstitious

Today I feel the need to talk about wine.  Now, generally I am not a huge fan of wine.  I hate the dry ones that seem like they take forever to go down your throat, I hate the ones that smell/taste like feet ( you know what I'm talking about!), and I most especially hate the ones that are pumpkin flavor yuck!  But enough about what I don't like, there is plenty that I do like about wine.  For example, the fact that I can have a nice buzz after 2 glasses, the awesome labels some have ( I'd seriously buy a wine bottle just for the sweetness of the label, much like books ::sigh:: ), and the sparkly wines are all pretty delightful in my opinion.

My parents recently took a trip to New York, and they love going to the wineries, especially my mom.  She always comes back with at least one box full of new wines to try out.  She even brought back a bottle of wine for me.  What made her decide to get this particular bottle?  The awesome label of course!  It had a black cat on it haha.  I wasn't sure if I would like it since it was red wine and in my experience I've always found that the red wines are always too dry for my liking. But then I took a sip of this wine and thought I'd died and gone to heaven.  It was just the right amount of sweet grape-y goodness.  'Twas magical! Bet you're wondering what wine it was aren't you?



Holy Huge Picture! HAHA sorry!


 Wonder no more!  Fozzie is proud to introduce you to Superstition from Knapp Winery!  Told you that was a sweet label!  Knapp has a whole line of these Kat wines and a lot of other award winning wines to choose from on their website and are all pretty reasonable prices.  The only downside is the states they ship to are very limited. Still, you should definitely take a look.

Enough talk!







No comments: