Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Slight Outburst

My best friend has insisted that I write a new post to keep her occupied whilst she "cleans."  She's so demanding and I hate to disappoint  <3  Yesterday I went to Half Price Books.  God I love that store.  This is me declaring my undying love for the store with a plane sent to tell the whole world by writing it in the sky.


I ended up leaving with 3 books, which, I think is a pretty reasonable number.  I got Lament by Maggie Stiefvater, (WOW I just noticed that she also wrote Linger. And here all this time I thought she was a new author. I really need to pay better attention to things!) Book of Shadows by Cate Tiernan, and Vampire academy by Richelle Mead.  Since I'm only on F authors it's going to take me a while to get to the new books  :::sigh:::

  Speaking of F authors, this will be the last post I do about the Jeanine Frost books.  That is until the new Bones and Cat novel comes out next year  ;)   I finished up Eternal Kiss of Darkness and duh, I loved it.  Kira is by far my favorite heroine of all the books.  In reading this book, I realized how much I really hate Cat.  Every time she talks, it seems like she's talking down to everyone else. Bitch you just turned into a vampire! Get off your high horse! Don't call Kira a "newbie" when you're one yourself.  You and Bones really need to stop acting like you two are the only couple who can break a couple of rules and think no one can say anything about it.  In fact, was it REALLY necessary for you to even be in this book at all? NO.  Take your uncles stupid plane and shove it up your ass you uppity bitch.

Uhh, anyways I still love you Jeaniene Frost, but could you please make Cat less belligerent?

  I hope this post was to your liking BFF  :D

No comments: